Hey Puppies,Thanks to your amazing engagement and overwhelming feedback we managed to act fast and fix and patch some of the most important RUINER issues. We focused our efforts on achieving even smoother and more accurate game experience.So we’ve tuned and tweaked the normal and hard difficulty levels. Now RUINER plays more evenly, and the bullets reach your enemies faster making you even more deadly. The game’s still hard, of course, especially for you, the die-hard fans!
For those of you who enjoy exploring Rengkok’s back alleys more than losing yourselves in the combat, we toned down the easy difficulty level a little so you can do so with more confidence.
You can find the detailed list of tweaks below. We hope you’ll like the overall effect of tuning the beast.
Prepare for the software update.
Note: Goal of this patch are bug fixes and tuning overall gameplay experience on all difficulty levels. The game is still hard! But we want to make all types of weapons, especially firearms more viable!
- Fixed DualShock 4 behaviour causing potential blockers in game
- Slow motion effect on weapon pickup triggers only when enemies are nearby
- Fixed HUD disappearing after TrafficKing cyborg fight
- Fixed enemies not spawning during one of the Angel fights
- Fixed stun exploits on bosses
- It’s now possible to make the game louder than before, hopefully fixing issue with game being too quiet on some computers
- UI Tweaks
- Miscellaneous environment collision and gameplay fixes
GAMEPLAY BALANCE TWEEKS
- Easy difficulty made easier
- Normal and Hard difficulty levels were slightly tweaked for even smoother gameplay experience, overall enemies are not bullet sponges, hero takes slightly less damage on normal
- All ranged weapons used by player have been tweaked, their projectiles are much faster making it easier to hit enemies
- Mother Unit’s laser has slower tracking, making it easier to avoid
- Stun grenades cost 50% more energy
- Plasma and Vulcan firing spread has been narrowed
- Damage feedback has better visibility on player character
- Fixed Nayak arena grading
- Added steam cards
- Added support for cloud saves
Keybinding will be added in the next patch, very soon!
End of the software update…